Do you use or specify food processing equipment that requires meeting stringent criteria for sanitary design and fabrication? If you are in the market for equipment or systems that come in contact with food products, you should insist on equipment that meets the sanitary design and fabrication criteria of 3-A Sanitary Standards.
3-A Certified Equipment:
- Promotes acceptance by USDA, FDA and state regulatory authorities.
- Verifies the equipment conforms to the applicable 3-A Sanitary Standards criteria.
- Reduces or eliminates need for customized equipment specifications.
- Deemed to comply with the applicable 3-A Sanitary Standards by a Certified Conformance Evaluator as a result of an independent Third Party Verification.
- Saves you time and money in equipment qualification, cleaning, maintenance and more!
Our 3-A Certified Equipment includes:
- In-Line Angle Strainers
- PMO Balance Tanks