Our employment positions at APT will provide opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself for career advancement with a growing and innovative company. You will work with a team of professionals who pride themselves on strong values and a dynamic work environment. At APT, we employee industry professionals who are the core of our business. Each employee contributes to the future success of our company.
New opportunity if you are in the electronical, computer or Engineering Field!
APT is interested in highly motivated individuals with strong mechanical aptitude for a professional career opportunity in the process automation field. Backgrounds in computers, electrical, or mechanical disciplines highly beneficial. Engineering or technical backgrounds desired but not a prerequisite for hiring.
APT is willing to invest in training the right individuals who are self-starters and driven to succeed in a challenging career.
35% Domestic travel required.
Advanced Process Technologies Inc. (APT), employee owned and a leading equipment supplier to the dairy and food processing industry is looking to add a Manufacturing Manager to direct and coordinate the activities of all manufacturing departments to achieve company initiatives around stability, growth, efficiency, quality and expansion. The Manufacturing Manager reports to the President and is a member of the leadership team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the manufacturing team in areas such as planning, cost, efficiency, safety, procurement, mechanical design and quality.
- Actively participate in daily operations through personal interaction with manufacturing employees, personal response to high profile situations, and regular communication with the leadership team
- Contribute as a member of APT’s leadership team that provides overall company management, direction and strategic vision
- Mentor, train and develop manufacturing leads and employees.
- Monitor plant performance and develop action plans to address areas of concern
- Maintain appropriate levels of labor, enforce general conformance to company rules and policies, and perform general administrative duties
- Monitor the production schedule, labor resources, and quality indicators to ensure we meet customer quality and schedule expectations
- Actively review and develop operating reports to monitor performance, track progress and resolve operational issues
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and reporting by OSHA, EPA, and federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related field required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a manufacturing management role
- Experience in a metal fabrication/welding facility
- Proven track record of leading and developing teams to their highest potential level
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse work groups in a team environment
- Documented examples of successfully driving change within organizations
- True believer in continuous improvement.
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude to achieve personal and team goals
- Refined organizational skills and ability to manage, prioritize, schedule and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of ASME and/or AWS codes
- Experience in sanitary equipment manufacturing for the dairy industry.
We are seeking experienced Field Installers for on-site project installations throughout the U.S. and North America. Typical travel rotation is 9 days on, including travel days and 5 days off.
All travel and stay expenses are covered by the company as well as a daily meal per diem paid to the employee.
APT offers an industry leading wage and benefit package including 8 paid holidays, medical insurance, HSA savings, FLEX and 401K profit sharing plans. Additionally APT offers 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment and 2 weeks after your first year with our company.
We are seeking a Metal Finisher in our custom fabrication shop located in Cokato, MN. For this position we need someone with experience in grinding, preferably with a sanitary application but are not required. Ideal candidates will be able to hold our RA 32 standards.
We are looking for Stainless Steel TIG / MIG welders for our custom fabrication shop located in Cokato, MN. Ideal candidates will have experience with metal finishing and blueprint reading. A welding test will be required.Download Employment Application [PDF]
Or mail, fax or e-mail resume to:
PO Box 939
Cokato, MN 55321